For Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs) that do not practice before the Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims (CAVC) and do not have a right of first refusal contract already established with another law firm: Please consider referring your recent Board of Veterans' Appeals (Board) decision denials to Reine R. Law Practice. As soon as you receive a Board decision denial you have 120-days from the date of the denial to file an appeal with the CAVC. Therefore, to allow appropriate time to review the decision, Reine R. requests that all denials are submitted no later than 14-days from the date of claim denial.
If interested in a free Board decision review please email Reine R. at email@example.com.
For review please complete the following:
1. identify the organization you are associated with,
2. identify your position at the organization,
3. indicate whether you currently have an agreement with an attorney or law firm for Board decisions,
4. indicate whether you have a specific number of Board decisions you would like to have reviewed or would like to set up a continuous review process, and
5. provide the best email or phone number for direct communication.
Reine R. will respond to your request within 24 - 48 hours with information on how a Board decision review can take place and what to expect during the process.
In most instances, Reine Rank Law Practice will establish a secure file sharing link in which your organization can upload Board decisions as they are received. Once uploaded, you will receive an email alerting you that the decision has been received and is pending review. Once reviewed, you will receive a phone call or email (based on your preference with a decision on whether the claim(s) have merit and have therefore been accepted by Reine Rank Law Practice for appeal to the CAVC.
Reine R. Law Practice, P.L.L.C.
Mail only address: 19309 Winmeade Dr. Ste. 218, Leesburg, VA 20176
Copyright © 2021 Reine R. Law Practice, P.L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder